Emergency Physicians
Swedishamerican Medical Center/Belvidere
1625 S State St
Belvidere, IL 61008
815-547-5441
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2013

She was my doctor in the emergency room. She was knowledgeable about my condition, ordered the right kind of tests, and even found two other things going on, inside my body, that I need to look into further and get checked out. She prescribed the correct meds and my condition and for the extreme pain I was having. She smiled when she introduced herself, how refreshing is that? That put me at ease.

|  Malpractice  |  show details
by Antoine Peters on Jul 11th, 2013

Be very careful of this doctor. I am presently looking into all my docs to bring forth charges in a civil complaint against this doctor and Rush Hospital for engaging in a cover-up to omit health facts. This doctor introduced herself to me as a Dr. Thom or Tom (she had her name tag reversed). When I called metro south they said they had never heard of a Dr Thom (Tom). This doctor was sent as a part of a judicial and hospital cover-up that involves false imprisonments. This doctor never presented herself as a Dr. Oldeg. RED FLAG. The above statements are the reason why. Be very careful of this doctor.