Dr. Paula Orr MD Patient Reviews

June 11th, 2014
Renewed faith for a female OB/GYN
I've had a couple bad experiences with female OB/GYN physicians. In fact, I've never been so roughly handled by a man as I was by one female physicians in this field. Dr. Orr, her gentleness, patience, and taking time to speak about things other physicians don't want to discuss was the primary reason I have chosen to remain with her as my OB/GYN physician Her staff is so compassionate when it comes to feelings, concerns and problems. They are some of the kindest workers I've found in quite some time. I recommend her to anyone seeking a very qualified professional. She also 'steps out of the box' and can offer solutions to problems that some may not have thought about. I can't say enough about the Bo-T information I gathered from her her office, as I would prefer as natural solutions as I can use over heavy chemical medications. Dr. Orr is a wonderful physician. For those who might complain about the wait at times, I can only say this. If her qualifications and ability were not as great as it is, you would not find her office so crowded. People will come where they get good care. Therefore, her office, as well as her time, may be quite full at times. Be 'patient'. She is worth the wait. Just my opinion.

August 24th, 2013
The Most Important Doctor A Women Needs
Dr Orr is amazing! I have been a patient for 15 years and would not feel comfortable with anyone else. Her staff is always friendly. Sometimes the wait is a bit long but she is worth it to me.

June 27th, 2013
Bad Experience
They left me alone in the appointment room for quite a while. They weren't very understanding or caring, and they didn't show empathy for my situation. I could tell I wasn't their primary concern. The staff didn't seem to know a whole lot about the company they worked for. Every single time I'd ask them a question, they'd refer me to someone else- I had labs done and recv'd a statement from my insurance that two were not covered. I called and left messages twice. The thrid time I was transferred to another person Vmail. No one wanted to take ownership and explain what was done and why it was considered "investigational". I am still waiting for someone to explain. The total charges are over 900.00. In addition to that, every OB ultrasound I had scheduled they cancel to reschedule. Obviously they have staffing issues. It is very frustrating. To say the least I have changed my OB services in the middle of my pregnancy due to the lack of professionalism, concern and work ethic this office has. This office sucks! I would not recommend my worst enemy here!

October 29th, 2012
A very good Doctor and a very great staff. After I started seeing this Doctor and she delivered my son my family started going there also. She has been taking care of my 2 sisters, my mom and I for the past 11 years.

August 8th, 2012
Amazing Dr.
After going to a few different doctors and not getting any answers as to why I was not having a regular period Dr. Orr was the only one who figured out I had PCOS. She took the time to look at all the symotoms and get to the bottom of it. She is one the best doctor that I have ever had. I cannot say enough good things about her. I would highly reccommend her to anyone.

May 8th, 2012
Incrediably long wait time. Front desk dows not communicate well with patients
Dr. Orr and the staff are wonderful! My only complaint is that I have never been to an appointment and waited less than 45 minutes. The front desk is very poor with communicating with the patients in the waiting room. You would think after you've been there over 45 minutes the front desk will give you some kinds of information as to what the delay is. If it wasnt for Dr. Orr and the fantastic nurses over there I would change OBGYN's due to the wait time and lack of communication.