Learn more about Dr. Paula Panzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Panzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panzer
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Panzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Panzer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Panzer graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Panzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula G Panzer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paula G. Panzer practice?
- Dr. Paula Panzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Panzer practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.