Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Pell
Dr. Paula Pell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Pell is affiliated with All Children's Hospital and The Tampa General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Pell has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Paula Pell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Robert Kropp
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.78 mi36
Dr. Robert Lufkin
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 1.02 mi36
Dr. Mark Morris
Saint Petersburg, FL 1.45 mi48