A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Phillips is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Phillips, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Phillips has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Jeanne Latham Phillips MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Paula Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Phillips practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, TX.
See San Antonio Endocrinologists.