Dr. Paula Pinkston Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Paula Pinkston?

Doesn't take patient seriously

Posted on March 31st, 2012

This doctor did not take me or my trouble breathing seriously, even after being hospitalized. When I asked her what pulmonary edema was she told me that there was no such thing. After being referred to her a second time by my primary I still got the uncaring, cold, unsupportive bedside manner- after stressing to her again my symptoms of these pulmonary attacks she wrote me a prescription for an inhaler...ya well that particular inhaler makes your heart race so the fact that I have high blood pressure doesn't make for a very good medication to put me on. Left her feeling unsatisfied, uncared for and not taken seriously. Found an excellent pulmonologist in Brigham and Women's who accurately diagnosed me, and I am now thankfully doing much better- no thanks to Dr. Paula Pinkston.

Posted on November 16th, 2014