Dr. Paula Pinkston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paula Pinkston?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Paula Pinkston?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 31st, 2012

Doesn't take patient seriously

This doctor did not take me or my trouble breathing seriously, even after being hospitalized. When I asked her what pulmonary edema was she told me that there was no such thing. After being referred to her a second time by my primary I still got the uncaring, cold, unsupportive bedside manner- after stressing to her again my symptoms of these pulmonary attacks she wrote me a prescription for an inhaler...ya well that particular inhaler makes your heart race so the fact that I have high blood pressure doesn't make for a very good medication to put me on. Left her feeling unsatisfied, uncared for and not taken seriously. Found an excellent pulmonologist in Brigham and Women's who accurately diagnosed me, and I am now thankfully doing much better- no thanks to Dr. Paula Pinkston.

November 16th, 2014