Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Podrazik
Dr. Paula Podrazik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Podrazik is affiliated with Delta Medical Center, University Hospital of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Saint Francis Hospital. Dr. Podrazik has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Podrazik has the following 4 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Paula Podrazik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. John Arthur
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi27
Dr. John Baldridge
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi47
Dr. Hugo Jasin
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi57