A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Podrazik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Podrazik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podrazik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Podrazik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Podrazik graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Podrazik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula M Podrazik MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Podrazik practice?
- Dr. Paula Podrazik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Podrazik practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Geriatric Doctors, and Little Rock Hospice & Palliative Specialists.