Dr. Paula Pyle Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paula Pyle?

January 23rd, 2017

best dr. ever

March 10th, 2016

Parents were patients, will never to return!

What is with that staff? Why would a physician tolerate such behavior? MY parents live in Fort Walton beach, my father is 85 years old, my mother is frail. Their request was to be scheduled for testing midday because of the long drive, and to please have their testing time about the same time. The point being traffic and elderly parents. The test were scheduled at 8:30 for my mother and 3:15 for my father. When they returned to the office and complained to her male assistant, he whipped out some sort of badge and forced my father out the back door. My dad wanted to discuss all of this with Dr. Pyle, only to be told ABSOLUTLEY NOT! I was unable to rate all of the questions because my parents were never seen again by the doctor.

November 5th, 2015

Nice lady, didn't fix anything.

September 18th, 2015

Dr. Pyle seen me for a large Left thyroid mass. Though I had no insurance at the time she treated with up most professionalism and did what she could do help control my cost. I would recommend her to anyone.

April 2nd, 2015

Unprofessional staff

I have a serious problem with staff that treats clients the way her staff treated me. Dr. Pyle herself is great but her staff is another story. Totally rude and unprofessional. I will not recommend her to anyone and will be calling Baptist Hospital to lodge a complaint against her staff for harassment ..

March 3rd, 2015

I visited Dr. Pyle and found her to be very accurate and thorough!

April 18th, 2014

Unfortunately I would not recommend her practice to anyone. While the care I received was adequate my condition has come back. When I contacted their office to have a procedure done that was recommended by another doctor (who was not a surgeon) they refused to help me. They stated that it took an extra 3 months for me to pay off my bill with them and because of that they would no longer provide me service. At the time of my previous surgery with them I had complications while at the hospital due to a drug I was given causing me to remain hospitalized for 2 weeks before my kidneys recovered enough to have the surgery done. The extra hospital stay and all the specialists that were called in (and also needed to be paid) caused my expenses (co-pays) to exceed $10,000. Even with all the extra expenses, we made sure her office was one of the first ones we paid off after I was able to return to work. So not only does the fact that they were paid off as soon as was possible not mean anything to them, my condition has now re-occurred in the same sinus cavity which indicates to me the procedure was not successful. Since I am a Veterinarian I understand how a condition can re-occur and not fault her for that just yet, as I still don't know what is causing my sinus problem, but my treatment afterwards was insulting. When our clients pay their bills we continue to see them even if it did take longer than expected to receive payment.

March 5th, 2014

This is awful!

I think Dr. Pyle is a good doctor. However, I refuse to go back to her office. Those two guys at the front desk, Francis and Erin, are a mess. They both are rude and disrespectful. I can get disrespect for free no need to pay for it. I after reviewing all of these complaints and how long this has been going on, she has to know - how could she not? Therefore, she is encouraging this type of behavior. I sent her a certified letter, which I am sure she never received, because one of these guys claims to be the office manager. I never heard anything from her regarding their behavior. Maybe their rudeness wa a blessing in disguise, because I found another, who is much much better, pleasant staff and friendly environment. If not for their rudeness, I would have never found this great thank you - so Thank you!!!

August 15th, 2013

Horrible Office Staff!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems that after a year, nothing has changed at her office. After 45 minutes of waiting past my 17 month old son's appointment (who is a chronically ill child and cannot wait that long in a waiting room), I went to the desk to express my concern, telling him that I had to pick up my other son from daycare in 30 minutes time. He told me that she ''is a specialist, there are many people who need to see her, so you can wait your turn'' and "you should just expect to wait that long when seeing a specialist''. My response to him was that my son sees 7 other specialists and not ONE of them had this bad of a wait time. I asked how much longer, and he said 30 minutes. When I stated that I thought that was ridiculous, he blew up at me, was very rude and sarcastic, and continually asked me over and over again if I'd like him to call Dr. Pyle up so I could tell her how 'ridiculous this was'. After I explained to him to put himself in my shoes, as a mother with a sick child just waiting for some serious and important lab results, and also explaining that I know it wasn't his fault, nor hers that things run behind, but that it was a long time to wait, he continued to be rude! He rolled his eyes at me, comment is a sarcastic and demeaning tone, and said he could reschedule me for six weeks from now. FOR ALLERGY TEST RESULTS FOR MY SICK KID... SIX WEEKS. I told him he could just fax them to my son's regular doctor and that I had to go. He didn't seem AT ALL concerned that I was disappointed in their office whatsoever. I put my son in the car and realized that my son's regular doctor is not a specialist in this field, and that I would actually like to ask Dr. Pyle some questions. I called their Pensacola Office and requested that a message be sent to her to call me sometime that day, as allergies worry me greatly with my child. I was called back by the Pensacola Office saying that the records were already faxes to my son's regular doctor and that it was no longer their concern and that Dr. Pyle would NOT be calling me back to address any of the concerns I had. When I got upset over THIS, all the man had to say was that 'he was just the messenger". I take this to mean that the horrible man at the Navarre office had something to do with this- all over me being upset that I would be waiting 1.5 hours past a SCHEDULED appointment time. I called my son's regular doctor the next day to have someone tell me his allergy testing results, and their office said they NEVER received my son's records from them! What a surprise! Our regular doctor said they would request them immediately, and a day after that, I still have no answers. I have read reviews that say that Dr. Pyle herself is a great doctor, she just had a horrible office staff, but in my opinion, if one of your patients has gone through what I have gone through, and multiple members of her office have been notified, and she still has not called to apologize, answer my questions concerning my very sick child, OR even bothered to have sent my son's records- there is something very wrong.

May 30th, 2013

I have read all the other review's and after seeing it 1st hand, there is NO WAY the "good" Dr does not know how her staff behaves and she does not care, she allow's the "office manager" to do things that I would consider at risk. Don't ever think she is unaware, they are 3 of a kind and Pensacola would be better off is she was not here!

May 8th, 2013

Staff is rude & short with you. Also, gossip about patients.

June 28th, 2012

As with the other reviews, the Doctor is great but the office staff are not. I cannot belive that they are in the health field as they will not do anything to help anyone. They must be related to the Doctor otherwise I do not understand why she does not fire them all!! It is hard to get an appointment as she is booked out at least 2 months. Recommend you use a different ENT Doctor.