A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Rackoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Rackoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Rackoff, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rackoff graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rackoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula J Rackoff MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Rackoff practice?
- Dr. Paula Rackoff has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paula Rackoff practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.