A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Rackoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Rackoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Rackoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sjogren`s Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rackoff graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rackoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Judi Rackoff MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Rackoff practice?
- Dr. Paula Rackoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Rackoff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.