A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Raschko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Raschko, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raschko graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Raschko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raschko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula K. Raschko practice?
Dr. Paula Raschko practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.