A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Reis, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paula Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Reis practice?
Dr. Paula Reis practices Internal Medicine near Braintree, MA.
See Braintree Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Paola Reis, Dr. Paulette Reis, Dr. Paulina Reis, Dr. Pauline Reis