A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Reis is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Reis, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula J Reis DO and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Reis practice?
- Dr. Paula Reis has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Reis practices Internal Medicine near Braintree, MA.
See Braintree Internists.