A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Rogers, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Rogers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula J Rogers MD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Paula Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Rogers practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pathologists.