A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Rossi, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Rossi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Jean Rossi DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Paula Rossi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Rossi practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.