A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Roussel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Roussel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Roussel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roussel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula L. Roussel practice?
Dr. Paula Roussel practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians.