A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Rudoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Rudoni is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudoni
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Rudoni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudoni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rudoni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Gratiot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Modolo Rudoni MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Rudoni practice?
- Dr. Paula Rudoni has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paula Rudoni practices Family Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Davison, MI.
See Grand Blanc Family Physicians.