A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Lee, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Sowon Lee MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paula S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paula Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Durham Oncologists, Durham Ophthalmologists, and Durham Surgeons.