A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Lee, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Sowon Lee MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paula S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paula Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paula Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Durham Oncologists, Durham Ophthalmologists, and Durham Cardiothoracic Surgeons.