Dr. Paula Lee Is this you?

Posted on January 5th, 2015

My case has been a challenge, but Dr. Lee and her awesome team make things seem a lot easier! I really appreciate her directness when giving me bad news matched with the caring that she shows.

pain free thanks to Dr. Lee

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. Lee is awesome! Dr. Lee understands pain and will not let you suffer. She is very straight forward but at the same time very gentle. Dr. Lee performed my operation and I am very pleased. Thank you Dr. Lee for changing my life for the best.

Posted on May 20th, 2014