A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Schreck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Schreck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Schreck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreck graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schreck has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schreck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula K. Schreck practice?
Dr. Paula Schreck practices Pediatrics and Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pediatricians and Saint Clair Shores Orthopedic Surgeons.