A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Seth, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
She has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Angina Angina Pectoris, Aortic Diseases, and Cardiac Arrhythmias.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula S. Seth practice?
Dr. Paula Seth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Newtown Internists and Newtown Cardiologists.