A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Seth, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Seth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula S Seth FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paula S. Seth practice?
- Dr. Paula Seth has 9 office locations.
Dr. Paula Seth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Newtown Internists and Newtown Cardiologists.