A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Sharkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Sharkey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharkey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharkey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Sharkey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkey graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Sharkey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Opelousas Gen Hosp, Opelousas, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula M Sharkey MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Sharkey practice?
- Dr. Paula Sharkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Sharkey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Radiologists.