A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Shore, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from University of Health Science-Coll of Osthe-Kansas City.
Dr. Shore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Beth Shore DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula B. Shore practice?
- Dr. Paula Shore has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Shore practices Family Medicine and Pain Medicine near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Family Physicians and Oceanside Pain Management Doctors.