A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Shore, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shore
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from University of Health Science-Coll of Osthe-Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Beth Shore DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula B. Shore practice?
- Dr. Paula Shore has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Shore practices Family Medicine and Pain Medicine near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Family Physicians and Oceanside Pain Management Doctors.