Learn more about Dr. Paula Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Shore, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shore
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Shore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from University of Health Science-Coll of Osthe-Kansas City.
Dr. Shore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Beth Shore DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula B. Shore practice?
- Dr. Paula Shore has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Shore practices Family Medicine and Pain Medicine near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Family Physicians and Oceanside Pain Management Doctors.