A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Silva, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infant Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Sounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Abreu Silva MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paula A. Silva practice?
- Dr. Paula Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Silva practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.