A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Spence-Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Spence-Evans is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence-Evans graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Spence-Evans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwood Leflore Hospital
- GLH Medical Staff in 1989
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Jo Spence-Evans MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Spence-Evans practice?
- Dr. Paula Spence-Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Spence-Evans practices Emergency Medicine near Greenwood, MS.
See Greenwood Emergency Physicians.