A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Springer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Springer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Springer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paula Springer practice?
- Dr. Paula Springer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Springer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cypress Family Physicians and Cypress Primary Care Doctors.