A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Springer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Springer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Springer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Springer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Springer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paula Springer practice?
- Dr. Paula Springer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Springer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Family Physicians and Cypress Primary Care Doctors.