Dr. Patrick Swift Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Swift?

June 25th, 2013

One in a Million

i was living in the bay area for a few years (temporarily) but knew i would be returning to our home in florida when my husband retired. we were home (florida) for our sons wedding and seeing all our doctors when i was diagnosed with breast cancer. after my surgeries, my oncologist in florida looked up doctors in the east bay where i would receive radiation treatment and whatever else was deemed necessary. he wanted me to have the best doctor available and he found him. PATRICK SWIFT. dr. swift not only explained things in layman's terms so i could understand them, but, also put many of my fears to rest. he was there for me every step of the way. he is the most compassionate, sincere, caring doctor i've ever known. he truly is one in a million and i count my blessings every day that i was blessed to have him on my side. God bless him and his gift.

July 18th, 2012

A fantastic Doctor

I took my Dad to see Dr. Swift. He is the nices Dr ever. He took his time to explain his diagnosis. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He makes me so calm and I am sure my dad is in great hands. I totally recoomend Dr Swift.

September 19th, 2009

Dr. Swift has one terrific bed-side manner. He is highly intelligent, caring, warm and efficient. Don't trust anyone but Dr. Swift if you have to have any prostate procedure. He has got to be the BEST!

August 28th, 2017