A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Tremayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Tremayne, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Tremayne, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremayne graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Tremayne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Tremayne DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula Tremayne practice?
- Dr. Paula Tremayne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Tremayne practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Hospice & Palliative Specialists.