A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Ugalde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Ugalde is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ugalde
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ugalde Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugalde graduated from Federal University.
Dr. Ugalde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Antonia Ugalde MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paula A. Ugalde practice?
- Dr. Paula Ugalde has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Ugalde practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiothoracic Surgeons.