Dr. Paula Vogel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paula Vogel?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Paula Vogel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016

Disappoinitng

Front desk staff was very friendly as was the nursing staff but Dr. Vogel seemed to care more about how the insurance company would pay her than listening and caring about my husband. This is our last visit.

April 13th, 2016

Extremely professional and courteous. Very prompt with appointment times. Waiting time in the exam room is very reasonable considering she has a busy practice. Her and her technicians are great with all the details from pre-op through post op care and follow up. The admin staff are always smiling and make the patients feel relaxed. Let's face it (no pun intended), having surgery on your face usually ranks up there with water boarding as enjoyable experiences. I'm not going to say I look forward to having my face cut, but I don't dread going into the office because I know I'm well taken care of.

November 2nd, 2015

It became clear after being in the room with Dr. Vogel that she only cared about her money and how much insurance would reimburse. There is a balance but she just went on and on about the money. What ever happened to listening to the patient and caring.

April 29th, 2015

I Saw dr Vogel for a skin cancer I was very happy with her treatment and she has a very wonderful staff so plesent to see from front office to Laura who took out stiches

April 29th, 2015

GREAT Dermatologist!

She was awesome! She even came in on her day off with her staff to take care of me. She was very thorough and listened, which you do not find in healthcare anymore! I have seen many dermatologist for this issue for the last 10 years and FINALLY a doctor who was able to actually take care of me. I would recommend her to anyone. Her office is clean and organized, her nurses are nice too. Thank you Dr Vogel for going out of your way for a new patient!

April 26th, 2015

Would not recommend

After several visits and the same every time...Long waits and she's rude. Not worth it!!

August 2nd, 2014

Knows her stuff but doesn't listen.

Dr.Vogel seems professional and knowledgeable. However, she is hurried and sometimes appearing frazzled and pressured. I came in for follow up treatment and a once a year all over. She didn't have time for several things and seemed bothered by my concerns. She was in and out in a flash. Very hurried. Staff is great.

November 6th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Vogel is the consummate professional, She is very thorough and takes the time to make sure that every step is completely understood and always has the care of patient uppermost in her mind. I don't believe there is a better Dermatologist anywhere than Dr. Vogel. Color me impressed with her treatment.

June 25th, 2013

After going to another dermatologist who would not listen to my concerns I went ahead and made an appointment with Dr. Vogel. She listened and took a biopsy of the area I was worried about. It came back as skin cancer! Thank you for caring Dr. Vogel.

September 21st, 2012

beware of the golden appearance.

all that glitters is not gold. don't get caught up in all the credentials. This Dr. didn't know where to make an incision at the sight of my Cancer and tried to blame it on my PCP. She left a nasty scar that was 7 times larger than what she led me to believe it was going to be. And I'm still monitoring my scar and it's tender spots, because so far I'm not convinced that she removed all of the Cancer. Simply because she didn't know where the Cancer was located.

April 25th, 2012

Mr &Mrs Martin

we where former patients of another dermatologist,and are very happy with the results that we have experiance in her office .she spend enough time with us and as for her assistant Laura I am very happy to see her with Dr Vogel she was my cosmetic person at my old dermatoogistand have had great results with her. will come see both DR Vogel and her assistant

March 16th, 2012

Do not get your cosmetic treatments done there. Dr Vogel has a histotech (a person who is certified to cut tissue) Laura, injecting fillers and Botox. They schedule you for an appt then Laura tells you the dr is gonna be awille but that she can treat you, she is not even a RN, LVN , not even a medical assistant and she has given droopy eyelids and bruises pts cause she hits blood vessels cause she doesn't know what she is doing! She has burned so many pts too!!