Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Wadbrook
Dr. Paula Wadbrook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman, TX, with other offices in Dothan, AL and Fort Walton Beach, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Wadbrook is affiliated with Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center Texas Health Prebyterian, Fort Walton Beach Medical Center and Mobile Infirmary Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Wadbrook has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Paula Wadbrook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman, TX.
Dr. Sharon Malone
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sherman, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Jerry Bennett
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sherman, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Kevin Stacks
Sherman, TX 0 mi20