Learn more about Dr. Paula Weisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Weisenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Weisenberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenberger graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Weisenberger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula F. Weisenberger practice?
Dr. Paula Weisenberger practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Pain Medicine near Fairfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, OH and Cincinnati, OH.
See Fairfield Internists, Fairfield Oncologists, Fairfield Hematologists, and Fairfield Pain Management Doctors.