A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Weisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Weisenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Weisenberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenberger graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weisenberger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Fetzer Weisenberger MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paula F. Weisenberger practice?
- Dr. Paula Weisenberger has 11 office locations.
Dr. Paula Weisenberger practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fairfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, OH and Cincinnati, OH.
See Fairfield Internists and Fairfield Oncologists.