A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Whiteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Whiteman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whiteman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whiteman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Whiteman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Whiteman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Jo Whiteman MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Whiteman practice?
- Dr. Paula Whiteman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Whiteman practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.