A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Whiteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Whiteman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Whiteman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Whiteman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Jo Whiteman MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Whiteman practice?
- Dr. Paula Whiteman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Whiteman practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.