A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Arnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Arnell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnell graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Arnell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Youngberg Arnell MD is a female Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paula Y. Arnell practice?
- Dr. Paula Arnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Arnell practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Rock Island Pathologists.