A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Zollner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Zollner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Zollner, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Lead Poisoning
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zollner graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Zollner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula G Zollner FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paula G. Zollner practice?
- Dr. Paula Zollner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paula Zollner practices Pediatrics near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatricians.