Dr. Paule Couture Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paule Couture?

November 20th, 2015

Correct diagnose

My daughter have lunges problems. Thanks God we have dr. Couture. I have bad experience with another doctor from this assosiation .

January 20th, 2015

feel bad for my baby

I don't write any negetive reviews but this time I really want to write my story. I went to see Dr. Counture right after my baby was born. I told her that I want to breastfeed the baby, I was told NOT to pump at all during the first two weeks. unfortunetely, my baby cannot have enough and my milk supply decreased dramatically, and I was suffering the worst mastits. ...my husband was trying to ask her something and she said" hold on!" without turning to him. because she was checking on the baby???!!!!! excuse me? I find itmy husband was not foud of her. so I went to see anothe Ped. and found out the baby had tonuge tie--that's the reason that he was always hungry and the weight has been dropped so much. I had the tonuge tie cut and the baby lached on properly RIGHT AWAY. basically I suffered for nothing! my baby didnt get the breastmilk that I planned to give and I didn't have enough milk now at all and had to put the baby to formula. Their admin was not good too: I called and wanted to see Dr. as I have questions on something. but they arranged a nurse to me withought telling me!?!? During the several visits, NONE of them realized the real problem--my baby's tonuge tie. I really should have used the other Ped at the first place!

December 1st, 2010

Today's medical expertise with yesterday's "house call" compassion!

Dr. Couture has taken care of my daughter for 16 years with impeccable expertise and compassion. She reaches out on a personal level that seems to come from the days when Dr.s made "house calls".

June 12th, 2017