Dr. Paulette Browne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 24th, 2015
Best Dr
Dr. Browne took the time to welcome and patiently listened to us. Dr. Browne did explained everything well especially the type of treatments and what to expect with each treatment. Dr. Browne made us felt comfortable and the staffs (Kim and Jen) too were wonderful, following up to check on us. They really treated us as part of their Family. We would definitely recommend Dr. Browne to friends and family members. Dr. Browne and the staff are the best.

January 30th, 2015
I was dissatisfied with the care I got for the egg freezing program. I felt like an assembly line process, which is okay, but the time with the Dr was rushed and I didn't feel I could get my questions in. Also I felt the last week that was the most important , the hormone doses were too aggressive, leaving me with few eggs.

October 8th, 2013
Empathetic, practical doctor
She is sincere and honest about all aspects of why you are there. She is very nice and professional at the same time.

January 22nd, 2013
Dr Browne Rocks
I've been a patient of Dr. Browne's for several years now. We had a very complex case and she was always very knowledgeable and helpful when we had questions or concerns. She's not the most upbeat person, but she does care very much. She's always very reassuring even in what seem to be the worst of situations. My husband and I trust her implicitly. The administrative staff was always very helpful. There was some turnover of nurses during our treatment, but for the most part, they were all still quite helpful. I wish I could continue by OB care with Dr. Browne, but she's in the business of making babies, not delivering them :) We are eternally grateful for her care and expertise.

November 20th, 2012
according to dr browne,not having regular intercourse with your partner is not a problem.she didnt recommand my partner to get him checked first.as male fertility test should be the very first step in fertility testing. she recommand me HSG test before many other easy steps to know the cause of problem.

December 18th, 2011
The staff at the fair oaks office is great! I still don't know how I feel about Dr. Browne. I'm going to visit some other clinics and see what they say. I don't feel I got all my questions answered. Dr. Browne just might not know and that's fine. I don't have a straight forward case.

February 25th, 2011
Very unprofessional!

March 28th, 2010
Doctor -- thumbs up; Office staff -- thumbs down!
Office staff, nursing, and financial staff were unprofessional and/or rude. They all need to learn about providing excellent service. They gave curt responses and treated us as if they were running an assembly line.Office expects patients to fill-out confidential, personal information on a piece of paper and lay it in a counter basket where anyone can pick it up and read it!Doctor Browne is pleasant and good to work with, but the office workers and other staff make it difficult to return.