Overall Review

September 11th, 2016
My brief experience with Dr. Holley
I have experienced bladder cancer for a short number of years and have been treated by 3 urologists during that period of time. Due to the retirement of my original urologist, I was placed in the care of Dr. Holley. From the results of a bladder endoscopy she performed, she determined that I was in need of minor surgery to stabilize the growth of my bladder cancer. Surgery completed, I experienced much discomfort and an unusual excessive amount of bleeding in comparison to a previous bladder surgery. Concerned and following her post surgery instructions, I immediately contacted her office. I was told she was on vacation and wouldn't return for a month. The bleeding continued while I pleaded with her nursing staff for assistance. I was told to be patient, it would eventually stop bleeding. After 3 weeks or so it did stop to my relief. Dr. Holley returned from vacation and was immediately transferred to??? Thus, again I was assigned to the care of a new urologist. Again, another bladder endoscopy resulting in again...more endoscopic bladder surgery, all in the period of less than 8 months. I was left to wonder....What had Dr. Holley done that caused me much discomfort and excessive bleeding? Was it beneficial? Why less than 8 months later was I was back on the operating table?

September 10th, 2016
my husband's surgery
My husband's first visit was not helpful, but this time was perfect. Dr. Holley and the entire staff was incredibly kind and helpful and we found the entire experience as satisfying as could be expected considering that the surgery involved cancer. We would both highly recommend Dr. Holley and the team to everyone. An A plus for sure!

August 16th, 2016
Dr. Holley was cold, curt and unhelpful. Maybe she tells people every day that they have cancer, but I have never heard it before and her manner was awful. I hope that I have a more empathetic doctor next time. She might be a good doctor, but she needs to work on her people skills! Another thing: why does a person have to wait almost a month after getting a diagnosis before the next appointment?

March 28th, 2016
Very Personable and caring doctor
Both my husband and myself had the opportunity to be cared for by this doctor. She answered questions and offered suggestions as to course of action without intimidating us. A straight shooter with a pro-active approach. Thank you Dr. Holley.

December 14th, 2014
As a person with an aversion to Drs., I was entirely pleased and comfortable. I think I am going to miss seeing her and her crew so much.

June 16th, 2014
Very personable. She is very easy to talk to, and understand. takes time with you. She seems very knowledgeable.