A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulina Baquiran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Baquiran graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Baquiran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baquiran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paulina M. Baquiran practice?
Dr. Paulina Baquiran practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.