A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulina Baquiran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Baquiran graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Baquiran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulina Mendoza Baquiran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paulina M. Baquiran practice?
- Dr. Paulina Baquiran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paulina Baquiran practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.