A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulina Kernberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kernberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kernberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paulina Kernberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernberg graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Kernberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulina Fischer Kernberg MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paulina F. Kernberg practice?
- Dr. Paulina Kernberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paulina Kernberg practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.