A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulina Kitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulina Kitcher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitcher graduated from Zaporozhye State Medical University.
Dr. Kitcher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulina Dam Kitcher MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paulina D. Kitcher practice?
- Dr. Paulina Kitcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Paulina Kitcher practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near De Pere, WI.
See De Pere Psychiatrists.