A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulina Kitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulina Kitcher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitcher
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kitcher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitcher graduated from Zaporozhye State Medical University.
Dr. Kitcher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulina D Kitcher MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paulina D. Kitcher practice?
- Dr. Paulina Kitcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Paulina Kitcher practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near De Pere, WI.
See De Pere Psychiatrists.