Dr. Pauline Odriscoll-Anderson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pauline Odriscoll-Anderson?

Very funny, smart dr.

Posted on April 4th, 2014

I had dr. Anderson as my OB for my second child because I had horrible experiences with the only other practice in town (at the time). She was great. She helped relieve fears I had, she made the routine visits fun, I never had to wait a long time to be seen, she listened to me and treated pregnancy like a natural process, which I loved. She wasn't all clinical like drs tend to be. She was very supportive of my wanting to birth without medication and even helped me through the hardest part. She's a smart lady, with obviously a lot of experience, and she tells you like it is when you need it.

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

This office was the worst mistake of my life, I wouldnt recommend anyone going to see her. I lost my baby at 39 weeks, I personally believe if she would of took more time to care this wouldn't happen. Also, I found out this wasnt the first time this has happen to one of her patients.

a very caring doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Dr Anderson was very caring and was concerned for my husband and I during our visits. We were trying to get pregnant for a while and her just sitting with us was enough for us. We got pregnant and now have a vibrant 2 year old boy. Dr. Anderson was a big part of our experience. Thanks Dr Anderson! :)

No thanks!

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I suspected I was having some hormone problems. I knew things werent quite right as more often than not I was very tired, irritable at times, and libido was at an all time low. A friend recommended Dr. Anderson and said that she heard that Dr. Anderson was great diagnosing hormone problems. I had to wait a couple of months for an appointment and was anxiously awaiting my appointment and looking forward to getting some much needed answers. To my disappointment, Dr. Anderson did not examine me and did not do any blood work. After hearing a few of my complaints and concerns, she interrupted me and said there was basically nothing wrong with me and that it was natural for a woman my age (46) to have a decrease in libido. She added that basically the libido problem was all mental and I should get myself mentally ready to be romantic. I cried on the way home. I have since been diagnosed with metabolic syndrome. Fortunately I have been referred by my general doctor to an endocrinologist. No thanks to Dr. Anderson.

Posted on April 11th, 2016