Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pauline Bellecci
Dr. Pauline Bellecci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Waycross, GA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bellecci is affiliated with Satilla Regional Medical Center and Austin Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Pauline Bellecci has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pauline Bellecci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Yojana Dange
Jacksonville, FL 0.25 mi14
Dr. Rania Abdel-Rahman
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.25 mi12
Dr. Frederick Trent
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.25 mi31