Dr. Pauline Chao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pauline Chao?

January 14th, 2011

Horrible Front Office Receiptionist

had an appt. got there didn't have checkbook or full amount of cash...which was a $10 copay...offered to pay the $5 i had and i said i would come back and pay the rest afterwards. They don't have a machine that takes credit/debit nor will they bill you...refused to take me when it was obvious that i needed to be seen...totally unacceptable...what she basically is saying is that she doesnt trust that you won't pay...thought that was why we filled out those forms before being accepted as a patient.

January 20th, 2010

Best Doctor

She listened to everything I said-ordered appropriate tests and followed up- actually returned phone calls personally and promptly- quickly referred m ...

January 20th, 2010

THE BEST DOCTOR - I HAVE EVER HAD

I was referred to her because I was having multiple health issues and not getting anywhere with current doctors. She was wonderful -referred me to the appropriate doctors in the field I needed help in- ordered all of the test those doctors would need so I could get it resolved quickly - she followed up on everything, listened until I was done - not quickly rushing me through the first appointment. The best thing - she returns my calls personally and promptly. Talking to her is so easy - not your typical doctor-patient relationship. I recommend her very highly. I rate her as a #1 doctor and don't mind her office is at the opposite side of Las vegas as to where I live.

July 20th, 2017