Dr. Pauline Chao MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2011
Horrible Front Office Receiptionist
had an appt. got there didn't have checkbook or full amount of cash...which was a $10 copay...offered to pay the $5 i had and i said i would come back and pay the rest afterwards. They don't have a machine that takes credit/debit nor will they bill you...refused to take me when it was obvious that i needed to be seen...totally unacceptable...what she basically is saying is that she doesnt trust that you won't pay...thought that was why we filled out those forms before being accepted as a patient.

January 20th, 2010
Best Doctor
She listened to everything I said-ordered appropriate tests and followed up- actually returned phone calls personally and promptly- quickly referred m ...

January 20th, 2010
THE BEST DOCTOR - I HAVE EVER HAD
I was referred to her because I was having multiple health issues and not getting anywhere with current doctors. She was wonderful -referred me to the appropriate doctors in the field I needed help in- ordered all of the test those doctors would need so I could get it resolved quickly - she followed up on everything, listened until I was done - not quickly rushing me through the first appointment. The best thing - she returns my calls personally and promptly. Talking to her is so easy - not your typical doctor-patient relationship. I recommend her very highly. I rate her as a #1 doctor and don't mind her office is at the opposite side of Las vegas as to where I live.

July 20th, 2017