A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Chu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Chu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Kae Chu MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pauline K. Chu practice?
- Dr. Pauline Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Chu practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.