A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Chu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Chu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Kae Chu MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pauline K. Chu practice?
- Dr. Pauline Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Chu practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.