Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pauline Hecht
Dr. Pauline Hecht, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 59 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hecht is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital and Mount Sinai Brooklyn. Dr. Hecht has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pauline Hecht has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Pauline Hecht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Amit Ramjit
General Surgery, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi6
Dr. Szuyu Chen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Herrick Wun
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi19