A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Hong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Herim Hong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pauline H. Hong practice?
- Dr. Pauline Hong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pauline Hong practices Ophthalmology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Ophthalmologists.