Family Physicians
Washington Heights Medical
50 N 12th St
Lemoyne, PA 17043
717-612-9790
Locations and availability (1)

|  patient  |  show details
by Mary Kienzle on Aug 27th, 2014

Dr. Kostelac is a superb doctor. She is empathic, has excellent diagnostic skills and is preventive in her practice. She promotes health and wellnness initiatives, prescribes and interprets regular lab work to anticpate and/or maintain health. Dr. K is an excellent listener and alway available when needed.

|  Highly Qualified Professional  |  show details
by Rhonda George on Feb 10th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Kostelacs' for about 10 years. She's always very attentive to my concerns and the concerns of my family. She takes an active approach in making sure all our medical needs are met, and doesn't hesitate to refer us for specialty care when needed. I have recommended her to friends and family who are just as happy with her care. Her staff is just is top notch too. You never feel like a stranger in their office. It's tough to find a PCP and a great office staff like this one. I highly recommend Washington Heights Medical Practice for great care.

|  Ill informed and rude doctor, good staff  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2013

The staff is very nice, but the doctor is horrible. When I went to see her she didn't listen to me and refused to explain anything to me. When I had concerns about a medication she got angry. She rushed me through the appointment and did not follow up. I don't know if she doesn't know what she is doing and is defensive about it or if she is just uncaring or both. I strongly recommend seeing someone else. It is a shame that such nice nurses and other staff have to work with her.

|  Best Around  |  show details
by Judith S on Nov 11th, 2013

So happy that Dr. Kostelac is my PCP! And, her colleague Dr. Conroy is great too. Their office offers top notch professional medical care and the staff is alway caring and attentive to patients.

|  Greeat Doctor  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2009

You couldn't find a better doctor that Dr. Kostelac and her partner Dr. Conroy. They are the most caring doctors I have seen since I was a kid.

|  God's medical gift to Central PA  |  show details
by Leslie Carricato on Jul 10th, 2009

You could't find a better doctor and office staff in the entire United States of America.