A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Lask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Lask, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lask
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lask Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Lask, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lask graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lask has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline DR Lask MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pauline D. Lask practice?
- Dr. Pauline Lask has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Lask practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.