A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Lask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Lask, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Lask, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lask graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lask has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lask accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pauline D. Lask practice?
Dr. Pauline Lask practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.