A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Lask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Lask, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lask
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lask Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Lask, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lask graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lask has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline DR Lask MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pauline D. Lask practice?
- Dr. Pauline Lask has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pauline Lask practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.