A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Lask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Lask, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lask
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lask Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Lask, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lask graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lask has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline DR Lask MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pauline D. Lask practice?
- Dr. Pauline Lask has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Lask practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.