A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Lerma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Lerma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lerma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Lerma, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerma graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Marie Ocampo Lerma MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pauline M. Lerma practice?
- Dr. Pauline Lerma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pauline Lerma practices Medical Oncology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Trenton Oncologists.