A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Lerma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Lerma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Lerma, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerma graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Marie Ocampo Lerma MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pauline M. Lerma practice?
- Dr. Pauline Lerma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pauline Lerma practices Medical Oncology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Trenton Oncologists.