A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Park, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Kyonsook Park MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Pauline K. Park practice?
- Dr. Pauline Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Park practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.