A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Park, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pauline K. Park practice?
Dr. Pauline Park practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.