A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Park, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Kyonsook Park MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Pauline K. Park practice?
- Dr. Pauline Park has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pauline Park practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.