Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

great dr show details great dr
Oct 3rd, 2011

my favorite doctor! she is always kind and personable. i had a rough pregnancy and she was careful and referred me to fetal specialists when needed. my c-section was smooth and i healed fantastically. her staff is wonderful and will return calls the same day- always!

Mar 23rd, 2011

It is difficult to get an appointment with her, but it is well worth the wait. She makes appointments easy and relates well with nervous patients. During an appointment, she addresses any concerns with clear answers and is open to discussing different treatments.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Dec 16th, 2010

I had a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Petrovski was always available. She has a wonderful bedside manner and thoroughly answers my questions. She is conservative in her care and refers patients for second opinions when needed. I would definitely recommend this office.

great practice show details great practice
Apr 3rd, 2009

Dr. Petrovski is very professional and kind. I had a missed miscarriage and she was really sweet about it. I ended up getting a D&C and she performed it perfectly. Appointments are tough to get, especially on short notice.